The Office of State Procurement (OSP) was established on October 1, 2019 and is the primary procurement unit for all delegated procurements from the Board of Works except for transportation and transportation-related procurements and otherwise exempt procurements. On October 1, 2020, OSP celebrated its first year anniversary and as the final action required under HB1021, Chapter 590, Laws of 2017, the Chief Procurement Officer’s Report was submitted to the Governor and the Legislature.
The State of Maryland’s Procurement Mission, Vision and Goals embody OSP’s promise to provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
The OSP consists of the Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) Michael Zimmerman, the Deputy CPO Mike Haifley, the Chief Administrative Officer Jamie Tomaszewski, Director Yasin Mohammed (Procurement Operations Bureau), Deputy Director Lisa McDonald (Procurement Operations Bureau). Director Sachin Bhatt (eCommerce Management Bureau), and Director Judy Urban (Policy, Procurement Review and Reporting Bureau).
Click Here to see the OSP Senior Management Organizational Chart.
The CPO serves as the Chairman of the Procurement Improvement Council (PIC).
- DoIT Cloud Services through Amazon Web Services (Posted 4/6/2022)
- DHS Druva inSync Share Contract (Posted 3/8/22)
- DOIT Cloud Solutions Contract (Posted 10/22/21)
- DGS Major Overhaul/Rebuild 3 Chillers at Annapolis Court of Appeals (Posted 10/22/21)
- DoIT Application System Management (Posted 06/29/21)
- DGS On-Call Contingent Labor Services, Enterprise-Wide Vendor Management System (Posted 05/25/21)
- DGS Long Distance and Toll-Free Telecommunications Services (Posted 05/15/20)
- DOIT Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Telecommunications Services (Posted 05/14/20)
For the lists of current Statewide Contracts, refer to the “For Procurement Officers” webpage.